That was the most dramatic food poisoning i've ever had. (Or just dramatic food poisoning, considering i've never had it before.)
It started after I had this Swedish Meetballs thingy.
It was about maybe an hour after I had eaten it, but I still didn't feel good even before I walked out of my room and roamed the living room/kitchen/sunroom.
I felt like I was dying and laid on the sunroom floor like a dying animal constantly talking to myself. XD
When the time came I started begging my stomach not to, lol.
Then it got a little less dramatic and I think I threw up about 5-7 times before it got better.
This happened yesterday; I slept on the recliner in my living room and then had some milk when I got up then set my bed up so I was propped up and went to sleep.
Now it's 1:48, just had some milk and I feel good!